Solar panel recycling equipment (reset recycling)
Efforts towards the Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDGs)
By 2030, reduce waste by more than 80% through the recycling of solar panels and create sustainable,
eco-friendly energy by producing clean electricity using renewable energy solar power.
Solar panels lose their function after 20 years. At the end of its lifespan, it will only become a huge industrial waste. So Reset Company has developed solar panel recycling equipment (reset recycling). The technology that separates aluminum, tempered glass, and solar cells reduce the amount of waste by more than 80%. Generators can reduce processing costs and generate additional revenue from separated recycled parts.
Material separation automation technology for recycling waste panels
Reduced volume and weight of waste panels through separation technology. Aluminum, glass, and recycled materials are separable
Mandatory for panel recycling manufacturers in ‘23, 17 trillion KRW in the 30-year waste panel market
Automatic separation of the aluminum frame, tempered glass, and solar cell
Solar waste 90% Reduction
Reprocessing of aluminum and tempered glass, and reducing landfill waste by more than 90%
introduction of equipment
Solar panel edge cleaning equipment
- Composition : loading part, turntable part, edge cleaning part
- Size : Approx. 6,000 x 3,500 x 1,700 mm
- Compatibility : 800x1400 ~ Max 1100x2100 mm
- Equipment that removes the remaining bonding with a special blade when separating the module for recycling
- Eco-friendly method by physical removal unlike the existing method of melting or burning using chemicals.
- By removing bonding and foreign substances, the subsequent process of tempered glass can be separated without damage.
- Fastest processing speed technology in less than 60 seconds per sheet
Solar panel tempered glass separation equipment
- Composition : loading & unloading, preheating part, glass separation part
- Size : Approx. 7,000 x 2,000 x 1,200 mm
- Compatibility : 60~72cell module available
- Equipment to separate the tempered glass of the module
- Automatic separation without damaging the tempered glass using a special heat treatment blade
- Separation of tempered glass without damage to increase its value as a recycled material
- Fastest processing speed technology in less than 60 seconds per sheet through preheating parts